Translate this site!

Monday, August 4, 2014

FOOL

I was a fool to think I could prove to you how smart and intelligent I am

I was a fool to think you could want more than my body

I was a fool to think you would stop when I said no

I was a fool to allow you to become my friend with emotional benefits

I was a fool to think a man of God would be different than the others

I was a fool to think you would marry me, instead of her

I was a fool to believe my kindness would make you stay

I was a fool to think being good, sweet and kind would draw you closer

I was a fool to think you would stay after I gave you what you wanted

I was a fool to think I was good enough when one woman could never be

I was a fool to wait for your texts, your calls, emails 

I was a fool to think you would wait for me

I was a fool to think you were different than the others

I was a fool to think you wouldn't disappear 

I was a fool to think that passionate kiss meant something to you

I was a fool to trust you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you

I am a fool to hide my own heart unwilling to trust again...

....so I won't be a fool.
 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment