Translate this site!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Wish: Reflection and Gratitude

After the year our country and world has endured. I wish the world peace, kindness and love!

This year has been a difficult one. 2014 has had its ups and downs. 2014 mirrors 2013 in a lot of ways. I wonder what I am not learning about life. Apparently there are lessons I still need to learn.

The only thing that's different is how I have chosen to react to the ups and downs. I don't react perfectly but I try. Very hard. 

My reaction. Thankfulness.

I am thankful for what I have in my life. Thankful for friends, very dear friends. For family, because many aren't blessed to have present family members. Thankful for health and a wonderful place to live. For all of this I am very thankful. 

Whenever I feel rejected or disappointed or long for all my dreams to come true, I try to think of what I am thankful for. 

As hard as it may be, my 2015 goal is to be thankful for the downs as much as the ups. Hopefully the ups will outweigh the downs this year.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2015 to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment