Translate this site!

Friday, December 13, 2013

My Christmas Wish

It's been a long time since I made a Christmas list. As a child I wrote down everything I dreamed of as I combed through thick catalogues filled with toys. I didn't get everything I wanted but Santa (or Mom and Dad) did a pretty good job.

I don't remember what I asked for, I don't even remember what I received. Wait, I do remember the Barbie Dream Pool and the pink Huffy Bicycle. Lately, material items are not as important, instead I appreciate the love of family and close friends. 

With that in mind, here is my adult Christmas wish list...

I wish for an overwhelming, overflowing amount of love, joy, peace, blessings and abundance in every single area of life. 

And this is my wish for you too!

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment